The weather here has been gloomy, cold, wet and dreary for days, but it seems like weeks! How can I get any work done? Cold weather makes me want to just stay in bed all day and just watch movies. Surprisingly, I have used this weather as a time to get work done. I redesigned my blog (what do you think?) and even managed to edit a video and post to youtube.
Christmas is not too far away with 14 shopping days left! There’s not much I really want this year, if I could ask for anything, it would be to get new tires and brakes on my car! hahaha I went shopping with my mom a couple days ago, which I always enjoy even if I am not buying anything. But I am one of those weirdos that love to go window shopping.
Just for fun, though, I did make a Santa List for myself. hahaha
The break down:
1. Columbia Fleece Lined Coat in Turquiose (I don’t have a winter coat)
2. Flannel Fleece Electric Blanket (to keep me warm because I am always cold!)
3. Swatch Touch Screen Watch ( I have never had a nice watch)
4. Lighting Camera Set Up (for blogging and vlogging)
5. Black Flannel Boots (notice a trend in flannel??)
6. Flannel House Slippers (to keep my feet warm)
7. Beats by Dre Headphones (to listen to music while doing my art)
8. Acrylic Ink Set (I want to try these out!)
9. Wood Burning Kit (I want to learn how to do this)
10. Drawing/Drafting Desk(my desk now is not good for drawing)
11. Stained Glass Starter Kit (I miss doing this!)
12. Water Computer Speakers (just something cool to look at hahahah)
What is your Christmas wish list this year???? I would love to hear!
The rain needs to let up, because my mom needs to get a tree and we haven’t been able to get one with all the rain!
I think next year, I want to make my tree all one color. I was really inspired by a Peacock tree I saw at the Navy Exchange. Here are some other cool trees I found!
Have you decorated your tree yet? I am gone to go to Michaels to check out a few crafty things!
See you in the next post!